Tubular Screw Conveyor
is a mechanism that uses a rotating helical screw blade coiled around a shaft,it offers a variety of solutions for bulk materials conveying like granular and small bulk materials horizontally or aslope, meanwhile,pipe screw conveyor is very cost-effective and require minimal maintenance to operate. Pipe screw conveyor is widely used for transporting coal, ash, slag, cement, food waste, wood chips, aggregates, cereal grains, animal feed, boiler ash, meat and bone meal, municipal solid waste, and many others.Advantages and Features
- Whole sealing structure, no pollution to the environment,no material leakage.
- According to working conditions, screw conveyor can be designed to multiple inlets and outlets.
- Flexible installation type, conveyor angle can be 0-90 degree to meet varies requirement.
- Hanging bearing is provided to connect screw blades and bear the screw body weights.
- Adopts the method of spot welding to weld spiral blade on the screw shaft.
- Construction material with carbon steel, stainless steel and abrasion-resistant alloys are optional.
- Can be disassemble into several sections, save space during transportation.
- Reducer motor brand can be domestic or imported SEW, CG, Hindustan, Bharat Bijilee, Siemens etc.